[QGIS-Developer] ARE: duplicate oracle views displayed in the layer list

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Tue Oct 12 05:17:12 PDT 2021

Hi,

I'm not sure adding a new extra option for this is a good thing, it
looks like a little bit too specific to a use case. Another user could
want to display only synonym, or display table if there is not already a
synonym...

Why do you bother seeing both table name and synonym? Is it really a
problem?

Kind regards,
Julien