[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] How to handle upstream Qt fixes

Peter Petrik peter.petrik at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Sun Sep 5 23:47:15 PDT 2021

Hi,

as for macOS at the moment, I install pre-build Qt binaries and use them. I
suppose I can build and use whichever version from whichever fork if we
decide to do so, but I have never needed to use my custom Qt build so it
would take some time to compile.

as for Qt and their (lack of) open-source support for 5.15, I am wondering
if they want to force open-source projects to use a commercial Qt package
for distribution?

P.