[QGIS-Developer] Developer support channels

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 00:43:03 PDT 2021

Hi all,
Unless it is again possible to meet in person I really like the idea of the
"social chat" .
I'm also looking forward to a next "in person" meeting (my last one was
Gran Canaria IIRC :( )..
So it would be really nice to see you all for a virtual coffee somewhere
online - and hopefully in the near future again in person.
thanks Nyall for this nice idea

regards
Werner