[QGIS-Developer] qgis.utils.plugin_times vs. Debugging/Development Tools

Michel Stuyts michel.stuyts at edegem.be
Fri Sep 24 02:03:24 PDT 2021

I am the creator of the "Plugin Load Times" plugin.  It's a simple plugin that shows the values of the QGIS Python variable qgis.utils.plugin_times in a gui window, to check which plugins take a long time to load at QGIS startup. I was comparing the values in the qgis.utils.plugin_times variable and the values in the "Debugging/Development Tools" panel - "Startup" - "Load plugins" and I noticed all values are different. So I was wondering why there is a difference? Is the qgis.utils.plugin_times variable still valid?  Is it possible to get the values from the "Debugging/Development Tools" panel in Python?

Michel Stuyts