[QGIS-Developer] Review asked for Pull 46028

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Apr 8 00:16:38 PDT 2022

Hi Devs,

Anybody can find some time to have a look at:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/46028

It's a small feature (and adding some documenting the old code) for the 'GoTo-locator'.
(that is the litle 'super-search' in the lower left corner of the QGIS window'.

Normally you can GoTo (jump to) a coordinate of the project crs OR lat lon.
This PR makes it possible to use crs coordinates of layer crs's And/Or add 1 configurable crs
(little yellow gear sign in the settings of that locator)

It should not be a lot of time, unless peeps find that I made a mess of it :-)
Then just cancel the PR, and let me know, but I get a little tired to fight the github-bot every x weeks :-(

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde