[QGIS-Developer] Contributor meeting Firenze - last call for accommodation at CX place

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Aug 9 06:31:10 PDT 2022

Dear QGIS contributor meeting attendees,

We need to finalize the list of people who want to use the accommodation
at the CX-place (the venue in Firenze where the contributor meeting
takes place). QGIS.ORG will pay for these rooms. If you still want to
use one of the QGIS.ORG paid rooms, please let us know until tomorrow
evening. After that, we can't take any new reservations.

In addition, if you haven't done it yet, please fill in your arrival and
departure times at the wiki page
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/24th-Contributors-Meeting-in-Firenze,
so that we can plan the nr of people who want to take part in lunch and
dinner for the individual meeting days.

Thank you, greetings and looking forward to see you in Firenze,

Andreas