[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] QGIS budget 2023 RFC

Enrico Ferreguti enricofer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 09:17:54 PST 2022

> As for A, one of my take is that seeing the grant budget disappear this
year is a pity, especially seeing other amounts dedicated to documentation
for example.

I agree with Vincent and Matteo and even if I understand the need of fund
bugfixing and qt6 migration I would strongly recommend to improve grants
budget as a consistent way to interact with community, furthermore I would
enlarge core developers audience in any way with targeted training and
social involvement and lowering the needed technical contribution skills. I
thank you all for sharing this interesting discussion.