[QGIS-Developer] Question on current_value() expression in the context of filtering relation reference combo boxes

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Dec 6 07:34:43 PST 2022

Hi Ale,

Thanks for your information.

What if both tables have the same column names? Would that also work?

In my case the related table contains a field called "szenario_art" and
the parent table also has the same field name.

Can one assume that a field left of the operator will be in the related
table while fields right of the operator are in the parent table? Or how
would the expression distinguish the fields if they appear in both
tables?

Thanks,
Andreas