[QGIS-Developer] Save the dates - Contributor Meeting 2023

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Dec 12 11:19:37 PST 2022

Thank you for the update, Raymond.

I've added the event to the news feed for the website:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/source/feeds/qugsnews.atom

For anyone else planning events: please feel invited to add your events to
this news feed as well.

Regards,
Anita

On Monday, 12. December 2022 09:45:15 (+01:00), Raymond Nijssen via
QGIS-Developer wrote:

 > Dear devs and contrbs,

 > The next QGIS Contributor Meeting will take place:

 > 20-23 April 2023

 > in 's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands. And it's very very likely that
there will be an International User Conference the 2 days prior to the
meeting (18+19 April). Details will follow. Please save these dates.

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/25th-Contributor-Meeting-in-'s-Hertogenbosch