[QGIS-Developer] Building pyqgis doc locally

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 00:11:58 PST 2022

Hi Denis,

> yes you can limit what you build
> see https://github.com/qgis/pyqgis/blob/master/scripts/build-docs.sh
> <https://github.com/qgis/pyqgis/blob/master/scripts/build-docs.sh>
>
> either use --package core/gui/… or --class QgsVector (which will work as
> QgsVector*)

thanks, it works as expected!

Last (hopefully :) ) question: I'm adding some custom css in the
_static/css/custom.css file. I've also added:

html_static_path = ['_static']
html_css_files = [
     'css/custom.css',
]

in the conf.py.in file, but when compiling sphinx is complaining:

WARNING: html_static_path entry '_static' does not exist

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Cheers and thanks again

Matteo