[QGIS-Developer] prepare_commit.sh freezes console

Delaz J delazj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:18:19 PST 2022

Hi,

Whenever I run prepare_commit.sh and there are changes, I fail to find
how to get back to the command prompt. Whatever I do (and I can be quite
inventive on keyboard shortcuts), nothing more will happen in the tab of
the terminal I ran the command. The only option I have is to kill that
tab and continue in a new tab.

So my question is: How do you take control of your terminal after you
run prepare_commit.sh?

I'm on Ubuntu 22.04 if it makes any difference.

Thanks,

Harrissou