[QGIS-Developer] How to update folder with R packages in QGIS

david cebrian davidarqueo at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 29 01:52:39 PST 2022

Good morning everyone.

I cannot run various R scripts in QGIS because I need to update various packages. These packages are in: C:\Users\david\AppData\Roaming\QGIS\QGIS3\profiles\default\processing\rlibs

I have been told that I could update the packages by updating the folder rlibs in which are the  default QGIS R packages by running the following code in R console:

update.packages (lib.loc="/home/david/. local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/processing/rlibs")

Does anyone know if with this code is possible to update the R packages located within the folder rlibs? It seems right to me, but I would like to be 100% sure before running the code.

Many thanks.

Best wishes,

David