[QGIS-Developer] (no subject)

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 04:03:46 PST 2022

Hi stefano, all

These are indeed search tags for expression functions implemented in [0]
and pushed as single words to be translated in Transifex.
I wonder if it's better for translators to have single (somehow)
uncontextualised string to translate [1], or whether we should display the
list of words to translate, as done for Processing tags.

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/46743
[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/33197#pullrequestreview-325964668

Regards,
Harrissou