[QGIS-Developer] QgsCheckableComboBox setEditable makes QGIS crash

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 07:42:21 PST 2022

Hi all,

I'm using a QgsCheckableComboBox in an UI of a plugin. If I use the flag
setEditable = False, bot from UI or from code, QGIS simply explodes
(3.16 from package, 3.23 compiled on a Debian sid OS).

What is strange, at least for me, is that even by using in a python
console the following code, QGIS explodes:

c = QgsCheckableComboBox()
c.setEditable(False)
c.show()

while without the c.setEditable(False) no problem and also the following
code is working nice:

c = QComboBox()
c.setEditable(False)
c.show()

Not sure if it is something related to my system. Should I file a ticket?

Thanks!

Matteo