[QGIS-Developer] Pip install not working within QGIS with OSGeo4W v2?

Axel Hörteborn axel.n.c.andersson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 22:51:13 PST 2022

Hi,

I got a fresh install today with the qgis-full metapackages it fetches
matplotlib but does not solve the issue (I get the same SSL error when I
try to install reportlab). When I try to run it (
*subprocess.call([sys.exec_prefix
+ '/python', "-m", 'pip', 'install', 'reportlab'])* ) from the OsGeo4W
shell it works perfect. Seems like some path is missing/overwritten in the
startup script for QGIS but I can not figure out how solve it :(

Regards,
Axel