[QGIS-Developer] (no subject)

Benjamin Jakimow benjamin.jakimow at geo.hu-berlin.de
Thu Jan 6 01:00:01 PST 2022

Hi Eric,

Alexandre Neto is one of the conda feedstock developers. Two days ago he
wroted in another discussion:

 > QGIS on conda is not at is best shape right now, as we are stuck with
the lack of a full featured Qt 5.15. The current package is lacking
webengine that was split. The good news is it's already built on OSX
arm64 which may be useful in the future.

Before this Qt issue, conda QGIS releases usually followed official QGIS
releases with a small delay of  ~0-2 weeks.

/Benjamin

Am 05/01/2022 um 21:14 schrieb Eric Younkin - NOAA Federal:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry for the repeat, I've also posted this on the user list.
>
> Quick question, is there a conda release schedule?  I see that 3.18.3
> is the latest release that is currently in Conda. Is there some
> timeline laid out for when new releases hit Conda Forge?
>
> Thanks,
> Eric
>
> --
> Eric Younkin
> Physical Scientist
> NOAA OCS, Hydrographic Systems and Technology Branch
> 1315 East-West Highway
> N/CS11, Room 6604
> Silver Spring, MD 20910
> Office: 240-847-8208
> Cell: 828-331-8197

Benjamin Jakimow, Doctoral Researcher
Earth Observation Lab | Geography Department | Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

e-mail:benjamin.jakimow at geo.hu-berlin.de

phone:  +49 (0) 30 2093 6846
mobile: +49 (0) 157 5656 8477
fax:    +49 (0) 30 2093 6848
mail:   Unter den Linden 6 | 10099 Berlin | Germany
room: 2'211
web:https://hu-berlin.de/eo-lab