[QGIS-Developer] Freeze exemption for 3D map view docking PR?

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 04:58:36 PST 2022

Hi all

I would like to ask if we could have the pull request to add
docking/undocking of 3D map views exempt from today's feature freeze. The
work is nearly done, there are just few bits to finish early next week.

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/46770

The rationale is that this would tie up very well with the other major
usability improvements for 3D views which made it to 3.24: better camera
control & keeping a list of 3D map view in project like print layouts.

Cheers
Martin