[QGIS-Developer] Pip install not working within QGIS with OSGeo4W v2?

Axel Hörteborn axel.n.c.andersson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 13:06:16 PST 2022

Thanks for checking as well Jürgen,

Interesting that it worked for you, I just tried and deleted my osgeo4w
folder and got a fresh copy of qgis3.22.3 (during the installation I only
installed "qgis: QGIS Desktop" and "python3-pip") and the same result could
it be that I need to install some more stuff to get it to work?

Best regards
Axel