[QGIS-Developer] 'Empty custom crs' giving popups "The definition of '' is not valid"

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jan 26 00:13:41 PST 2022

Hi Devs/Users,

Not sure if it is only me, but I'm working in a rather virgin QGIS profile (developing a new plugin without any crs actions).

Now if I do something in the Settings dialog and clicking OK, I get presented the Screenshot attached: 'The definition of '' is not valid'.
Looking in the user defined crs's then, there is an empty line (see screenie 2). Which is off course easy to remove...

At first I thought: I must have done some silly key command while doing something else and I have created an emtpy crs.
But I'm pretty sure I have removed it now a couple of times (and saved the project I was working in)....

So Do other have this experience? Or am I the only one :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde