[QGIS-Developer] Is Trello OK for plugins?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 23:49:36 PDT 2022

Hi,
One blocker to me is that you need a Trello account to be able to see
issues. There is no public version and by consequence no search engine can
see those issues.
I would kindly ask for a real ticket manager.

The git repository is also not being visitable as a web interface. You can
clone the code via git https, but it is not possible to do merge requests
and collaboration.
This is not totally fair game. I would suggest they move to a open repo
with code and issues, or make their own plugin repository if they want to
stick with their current approach.

Bye!