[QGIS-Developer] Vector Tiles in QGIS: throws "Error loading style: Style not found in database" with 'optional style url'

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Jul 18 03:27:21 PDT 2022

Ok, just found out: the layer is not loading IF there is NO other (xyz?) layer.

So when it is the first layer you load, it will give the warning and NOT show anything.

If you already loaded some other layer (for example OSM xyz), THEN all is fine

I'll create an issue for it... wondering if there is some simple global vector tile server which has the same issue, so it is easier to reproduce...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde