[QGIS-Developer] Compilation under windows

rnathreddy at sanasw.com rnathreddy at sanasw.com
Tue Jul 19 02:29:11 PDT 2022

Hi,

I am Raghunath, working on an open source project for one of our client.

Recently developed an application using qgis-ltr-dev (installed using
Network Installer). Our client requested to build these qgis-ltr-dev
libraries using MSVC.

Trying to build release-3_16 version (with MSVC 2015) cloned from github
and followed the instructions given in INSTALL.md document.

During the make process I am getting several errors.

Would be great if any one compiled to qgis from and share the version
info which helps me to compile from source.

Regards
Raghunath