[QGIS-Developer] Slow downloads for LTR MSI

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:44:26 PDT 2022

Hey all,

Been a while :)

I seem to be getting really slow downloads of the MSI packages (haven't
tested any other packages at the moment) from the main download page.

Slow as in 40+ mins for 1GB, and the download speed fluctuates quite a
lot.  This isn't a local internet issue for me as I have confirmed with
others on different connections that it's the same and we are all on
100mbps+.

I recall this used to be cached on a CDN to make it quicker is that not the
case anymore?

Regards,
Nathan