[QGIS-Developer] Is it possible to make QGIS show the fired queries to databases in Debugging Tools?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jul 29 01:25:49 PDT 2022

Doing some Postgis work with QGIS, I often asked myself what queries QGIS is firing to the database.
I can off course log that in the database, but I was wondering if QGIS had some 'signal' which could be use to pass the queries used to the Debugging Tools?

I skimmed QgsDataProvider, QgsVectorDataProvider and the Postgres provider, but I think these are not so communicative as the QGIS Network request, so I think it will be harder then I hoped... as always :-(

OR am I missing some signal which could be used?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

PS else this is just a nice feature request for the Debugging Tools :-)