[QGIS-Developer] QGIS vs GEOS validity check

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Jun 4 03:34:16 PDT 2022

Hi JF,

Regarding GEOS, please consider asking for more details through the
project's vibrant forum (subscribe at
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geos-devel ), I know there was
a big release made yesterday and some chatter (project home:
https://libgeos.org/ )  GEOS is one of those core libraries, who would
greatly appreciate your direct feedback.

PS. hello from the east coast

Thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training

On 2022-06-03 4:25 p.m., Bourdon, Jean-François (DIF) via QGIS-Developer