[QGIS-Developer] Rendering map scale value in QgsRasterDataProvider

Bernhard Riemann bernhardfriemann1826 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 10:51:57 PDT 2022

Hello.
I am trying to implement a custom raster data provider using QGIS 3.16 C++
API. I stuck on one question: how can I get map layer current rendering
scale value (denominator, shown in status bar) while executing readBlock()
to read raster data properly. I expected to find this in
QgsRasterBlockFeedback structure, but it seems that required functionality
is only available in 3.22 or higher (QgsRenderContext structure or
something). I've searched all documentation and didn't find any static
function or instance to get this value.
Can I get any hint?