[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-community-team] Changelog, please check

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jun 21 02:21:35 PDT 2022

Thanks, but the dump of changelog.qgis.org is already pulled into the website (and manually edited etc)..

Only way to get it into qgis.org site is to add a block manually in the rst and add the image and link to

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/edit/master/source/site/forusers/visualchangelog326/index.rst

I Just did:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/commit/c9d2105d3ea1f838a1b4df8dbe520af7881ae37f

So should pop up in qgis.org next build (tonight)

Dev's please keep an eye on changelog.qgis.org during release time, Thanks.

Regards,

Richard