[QGIS-Developer] Qgis server: terrible performance with Qgis 3.26

David Marteau dmarteau at 3liz.com
Tue Jun 21 07:14:14 PDT 2022

I Wonder why we have `Creating auxiliary storage` that takes 65.0 ms in
Qgis 3.26 and it does not appears in Qgis 3.24:
I need to figure how auxiliary layers are loaded in Qgis 3.24 (are they
loaded lazily ?).

I happends that loading auxiliary layer is negligible in 3.24 :

 >> projectload, Creating auxiliary storage: 0.0 ms

I do not understand the difference because it appears that it looks like
the same code in 3.24 and 3.26.

Does compile/optimize options could have changed between release 3.24
and 3.26 ?