[QGIS-Developer] Fwd: Compile Master with Debian Bullseye

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jun 29 04:36:06 PDT 2022

Hi Piet,

FYI: ccmake caches a lot apparently, so my way in such issues is often to remove the build directory, create it again, cd into it, and run "ccmake <with all your options> .." again (and then it often magically it finds stuff it earlier did not find...).

Keep on compiling :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde