[QGIS-Developer] MingW builds not enforced on Github actions

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 04:39:17 PST 2022

On 28.02.22 21:29, Denis Rouzaud wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Since the MingW builds were all failing lately on Github actions, I
> have removed the requirement for this build for the PRs.

FWIW, should now be fixed. I just did some major packaging work to
reduce the maintenance burden, and one issue with mingw-python3 slipped
through. In any case, feel free to just ping me when the builds fail,
I'm usually pretty responsive... Or is there a way to get notified when
a pipeline starts failing?

Sandro