[QGIS-Developer] QGIS and WebAssembly

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Mar 22 01:49:30 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Very cool demo - thanks for sharing!

Would any part of the current QGIS Desktop part be re-usable in a "web
assembly" QGIS? Or would the GUI part have to be re-developed?

I would also assume that access to local files would be very restricted
- right? Network based resources (DB access and web services) would
probably work fine?

Thanks and greetings,

Andreas