[QGIS-Developer] Override System Locale user interface with American English by Default?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 08:51:20 PDT 2022

Hi marco,

I am aware of that. My main concern is the users that aren't even aware
that they can customize QGIS language without reinstalling it and get stuck
with a poor-quality translation.
If on top of that the translation changes too much from one version to
another, people can get very frustrated and lost and blame it on the QGIS
project. That's what I wanted to avoid.
If people understand where the translations came from, and that there is a
place where they can actually improve it, maybe they get involved...
maybe...

Alex

Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V. via QGIS-Developer <
qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org> escreveu no dia quinta, 24/03/2022 à(s)
15:37: