[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] FOSS4G 2022: possible QGIS Dev meeting?

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Wed Mar 30 08:23:38 PDT 2022

Hi Paolo, I added the page to the list on the main wiki.
Do you have a bit more details on where the venue is? You wrote University
of Firenze on [1] but there are multiple locations around the city :)

ciao
Marco
[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/24th-Contributors-Meeting-in-Firenze

Marco Bernasocchi