[QGIS-Developer] Override System Locale user interface with American English by Default?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 03:19:26 PDT 2022

Hi,
I've been chatting with Transifex guys for the docs and indeed, they made
me confirm that we want to 3.16 and 3.20 desktop resources. And as they
told you, Jürgen, they were supposed to do it and let us know.
Anyway, I asked them again last night about this. So let's give them few
days (again).

Regards,
harrissou