[QGIS-Developer] I'm running a supported QGIS versino according to the roadmap ?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed May 18 13:14:45 PDT 2022

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 02:42:22PM +0200, Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) via QGIS-Developer wrote:
> Hi!
>
> It would be great if the link would point directly to the green and blue
> lines in the table. By itself the page is completely overwhelming for normal
> users.

Right, that's what I'm saying. Even now that you mention green and
blue lines (which are not mentioned in the template) I'm still not
sure whether a release would be supported or not.

On https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/roadmap.html
the current green line says "3.24.2 and 3.22.6" while the blue one
says "3.24.3 3.22.7" but what does that mean ? Are those the 4
supported releases ?

--strk;