[QGIS-Developer] QGIS plugin - update rejected

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Sat Nov 12 15:32:20 PST 2022

Hi Benjamin

For the maintainership by multiple people, we should be able to do this by
setting multiple owners. Normally you should ask the outgoing maintainer to
do this in the plugin management areas. If they are not available, you can
always contact me - ideally from the address originally listed in the
contact details and I can manually add you. If you cant use the original
address contact AT datagrandest.fr then please provide some other way to
verify that you are a legitimate manager for the plugin.

Regards

Tim

On Thu, Nov 10, 2022 at 8:47 AM Benjamin Chartier - Pro via QGIS-Developer <
qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I attempted to update a plugin
> (https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/datagrandest/ - for which I am one of
> the maintainers) on the official OSGeo plugin repo using the online form
> (https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/add/).
> This was unsuccessful.
> I only got the following short message:
>
>      You cannot modify this plugin.
>
> I suppose this is due to the fact I am not the original uploader of this
> plugin.
> arichard is the one who first uploaded the plugin.
>
> Is there a way to allow more than one person to upload updates for a
> plugin?
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> --
> Benjamin