[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Windows debug build

Clément Matysiak clement.matysiak at asman-technology.com
Wed Nov 16 01:11:12 PST 2022

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate QGIS C++ API into a Qt project (MSVC 2019 64bits
and Qt 5.15.2 on Windows 11).

I used qgis-ltr package successfully for release build, but is there a
debug version available ?

I've tried to compile QGIS from source and did generate lib files but I
suspect some linked libraries are still in release mode, generating
problems on my qt software (only in debug mode). Do I have to compile
every dependency from source to ensure debug mode ?

Thanks

--

Clément Matysiak