[QGIS-Developer] Point cloud processing, elevation profile & 3D maps enhancements crowdfunding

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 02:07:34 PDT 2022

Dear QGIS community,

We have only 2 weeks left on our crowdfunding campaign to bring lots of
exciting new features to QGIS:
https://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk/crowdfunding/pointcloud-processing-qgis/

So far, we have only managed to raise 25% of the target funds. If you work
within a large organization who benefits from using free and open source
QGIS, it is time to ask them to contribute, because free software costs
money to develop and maintain. Without your support, it will not be
possible to add features like these.

Kind regards
Saber

--