[QGIS-Developer] Fwd: Dear develop team GIS (plugin)

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Oct 19 00:24:22 PDT 2022

The author just sent me the github repo:
"Our link repo is: https://github.com/IFEERnD/v5Pfes"

@Pham Quang Duong am I right that this plugin is only in Vietnamees language?
Can you maybe provide some information (in english, in the README.txt (which is now empty)) about what the plugin is supposed to do, or maybe a little guide about how to test?
Most people approving the plugins are English speaking/reading ( or at least without knowledge of Vietnamees writing :-) ) , so without any guidance cannot tell what the plugin is doing, unless they deep dive into the code.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde