[QGIS-Developer] Problem with LIKE/ILIKE expressions and line breaks

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Wed Sep 7 01:36:55 PDT 2022

Hi Felix,
I can confim the issue is a regression, as the expression works
correctly with QGIS 3.20.3 and previous versions, while it doesn't since
QGIS 3.22.0.
It seems to me this issue is a side effect of the "migration" from
QRegExp to QRegularExpression.

I've submitted the PR https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/50124 which
fixes this issue, according to my tests.

Regards.

Andrea Giudiceandrea