[QGIS-Developer] Time for db manager to become an "opt-in" plugin?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Sep 7 14:22:37 PDT 2022

On Tue, Sep 06, 2022 at 05:41:34PM +0200, Julien Cabieces via QGIS-Developer wrote:

> I added recently one comment in your table regarding TopoViewer because I met
> somebody at Foss4G who was using it. From what I understand, it
> generates several vector layers to visualise topology when extension is
> enabled in PostgreSQL.

I used it everytime I'm dealing with topologies, which is daily, on
work days.

> I don't know if it is widely used, if the feature is stable/maintained
> or if there is other QGIS plugin able to provide such visalization.

It's stable and it's maintained (by me). No other QGIS plugins that I
know of do this. It would be nice to get the code ported to the
browser so to show a tree node containing all the topologies defined in
a database and load that layer tree upon double-clicking on them.

--strk;