[QGIS-Developer] Tests & Merge Request

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 09:20:57 PDT 2022

To run a specific test, have a look to the README.md
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/tests/README.md#running-the-tests
"-R"

For quite a few files, you will find the helper
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/tests/src/python/test_qgspallabeling_server.py#L4

Same, quite a few tests would fail locally, as said by others.