[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Documentation Writer Report

Selma Vidimlic selma at kartoza.com
Fri Aug 4 08:23:14 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

PR's for this week:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/8421
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/8422

In this week's report I don't have many PRs, as I was focused on the
Training Manual as a self-learning process.
Today I finished the Training manual and there were a lot of things that I
didn't have a chance to try and learn before (GRASS GIS for example), so it
was quite useful for me. I believe my knowledge is now more relevant for
QGIS documentation open issues.

Plan for the next week is to create PR's for things that I noticed in the
User Manual, also complete reading and doing examples from the User Manual,
so the next report probably will have more content and information.

Have a nice weekend,
Selma.

--
Selma Vidimlic Husic