[QGIS-Developer] Draco package in build dependencies

Ismo Lahtinen ismo at gispo.fi
Mon Aug 7 06:18:19 PDT 2023

Hi!

I found that a dependency for the draco package had been included recently.
Building in Ubuntu 22 gave me the following error.

CMake Error at
/usr/share/cmake-3.22/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:230
(message):
  Could NOT find Draco (missing: DRACO_LIBRARY DRACO_INCLUDE_DIR)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-3.22/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:594
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  cmake/FindDraco.cmake:73 (FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)
  CMakeLists.txt:449 (find_package)

Installing libdraco-dev seems to do the job. I think this should be added
to each distribution in INSTALL.md? Now the dependency is listed just for
the Fedora distributions.

Best regards,

Ismo Lahtinen
Software developer