[QGIS-Developer] Bug in the vertex tool when snapping on a segment

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Wed Aug 9 00:58:00 PDT 2023

Hi Ismo,

Thank you for proposing this Pull request and yes, this is the
appropriate way to proceed.

Like I said in the PR, your work is overlapping another one I already proposed and which
considerably modify the way topo points are managed in vertextool.

I'll try to integrate your work in mine and test if everything works
smoothly.

Thanks for your contribution,

Regards,
Julien