[QGIS-Developer] Encoding / decoding data with SendBinarryMessage()

Nzikou, Michel michel.nzikou at alumni.uleth.ca
Fri Aug 11 17:16:55 PDT 2023

Hello,

I am trying to create a client and server process with Qt websocket,
sending text message do work well. Unfortunately, when I tried sending
binary data with sendBinaryMessage(binary_data) on the receiving end, I
don't receive the original data per say. Reading through and testing, since
the data is transfer as QArrays(), I wonder if someone have an example for
binary transfer encoding or tips to advise?
Thanks

--
*Michel Nzikou, Ph.D.*
ASEG WA - President