[QGIS-Developer] GRASS on Windows issue

Gandalf the Gray pjduplooy.gis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 20:28:08 PST 2023

Hi guys.

I know this a QGIS list, but maybe Windows packagers for the OSGeo4W stack
lurk around here.

I have sent this to GRASS dev list after sending to OSGeo4W list a week ago
to no avail.

I hope anyone can help me.

On a clean install of OSGeo4W (and for that matter standalone QGIS and
GRASS installers), I get the following error (see attached screenshot)
starting any version of GRASS.

On GRASS 7, I can do a mapset selection before crash, but the other 2 just
crashes.

Install is on a machine that ran GRASS up until a week ago, until I
uninstalled the OSGeo4W stack, and deleted everything.  There is nothing
strange about my Windows Setup

I hope anyone can help me, and I hope you can see the screenshot.

Regards

Pieter