[QGIS-Developer] Autocomplete python code in QGIS compiled

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 08:12:39 PST 2023

Hi all,

maybe that's a silly question, but with all the self compiled QGIS
versions that I have (3.22, 3.28, master, ecc) QGIS is not
autocompleting the code, not in the console, editor, Processing script,
macros, etc etc.

With the QGIS 3.22, but again the version seems not be the problem,
installed from packages, the autocompletion works as expected.

Is there a parameter in the cmake that I have to adjust or is this
behavior expected?

p.s. working on a Debian Sid OS

Cheers and thanks!

Matteo