[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Documentation Writer - Introduction

Aguilar Bolivar, Rosa (UT-ITC) r.aguilar at utwente.nl
Fri Jul 21 07:11:21 PDT 2023

Glad to hear about you!

We missed you in the fantastic session on writing documentation during the onboarding day (last contributor meeting – ‘s-Hertogenbosch).
Hopefully you will be organizing some more 😊

All the best!

Rosa

Dr. Rosa Aguilar
University of Twente
Faculty of Geoinformation Science and Earth Observation
Connect with me on LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosamaguilar/?locale=en_US>
https://rosaguilar.github.io<https://rosaguilar.github.io/>
The essential is invisible to the eye. Saint-Exupéry