[QGIS-Developer] pyqt5-sip version for building QGIS

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 06:12:04 PDT 2023

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me what's the version of PyQt5-sip are we building QGIS?

At conda-forge we are facing a strange bug with QGIS builds in several plataforms that is not affecting OSGeo builds:

https://github.com/conda-forge/qgis-feedstock/issues/346 <https://github.com/conda-forge/qgis-feedstock/issues/346>

We think it might be related to the old version of PyQt5-sip being used (12.11.0) during the builds compared with the SIP version used in run time. Can anyone confirm what version of pyqt5-sip is being used in OSGeo4w builds?

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto